Our client is currently seeking a Lettings Negotiator based in Ilford.
Monday to Friday - 9am-6pm
£18000 - £20000 - OTE £45000
This position requires previous lettings experience.
Responsibilities of the Role
Marketing and Letting
- Carrying out regular rent analysis of the local market.
- Ensuring good presentation of available apartments at all times.
- Overseeing the online marketing of available apartments. Ensuring listings are up to date, uniform and accurate.
- Offering advice and making suggestions with regards to increasing brand awareness.
- Seeking and building corporate relationships to generate lettings enquiries.
- Qualifying applicants.
- Carrying out viewings (including outside office hours as required).
- Negotiating offers.
- Completing all new let paperwork where necessary, in line with strict procedures and legislation.
- Training team members on negotiation, conducting viewings and in dealing with lettings administration.
- Provide first class customer service to residents and applicants.
Asset Performance Management
- Providing regular letting performance reports and market feedback whilst attending weekly meetings with the General Manager, Portfolio Manager and client representative.
- Achieving income and let up targets through driving rents and minimising voids.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and the individual will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by the evolution of the role within the asset.
- Strong customer service ethic
- Positive, can do attitude
- Common sense approach
- Outgoing, warm and friendly personality
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to show initiative and work both as part of a team and individually
- Organised, meticulous, tenacious
- Excellent written and spoken English
- IT literate
- Relevant experience within a busy lettings environment essential
- Good understanding and knowledge of lettings best practice essential
- ARLA qualified preferred but not essential
If interested please do apply!