|Job Title||Lettings Manager - Build to Rent|
|Location||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary||£27000 - £30000 per annum + +benefits|
|Job Published||12 days ago|
|Contact Name||James Housden|
Our client is seeking a Lettings Manager to join the team at their amazing Build to Rent development in Birmingham
Responsibilities of the Role
To oversee and take the lead on the lease up phase for a large 'build to rent' building and to drive gross rent and therefore Net Operating Income to ensure a return on the client's asset.
To work with the Building Manager to ensure staff are trained to provide a high level of customer service to residents and prospective residents at all times.
Marketing and Letting
· Carrying out regular rent analysis of the local market, completing monthly reports to provide to the client including recommendations regarding conditions and approach.
· Carrying out inspections within one week of a tenant serving notice, reporting back to Building Manager in writing outlining works required in order that works are completed and apartments are ready to be reoccupied as quickly as possible after tenancy-end.
· Co-ordinating the online marketing of available apartments, including writing descriptions, checking listings are correct, updating photographs to ensure the listings remain fresh and making recommendations as to improving exposure and increasing traffic to the website(s).
· Overseeing the handling of enquiries including out of hours processes, making recommendations as to improving where necessary.
· Making recommendations as to resident events, to increase community engagement. Assisting in the arrangements of events and attending where necessary.
· Seeking and building corporate relationships with relocation agents, City employers and other agents to generate lettings enquiries.
· Meeting prospective tenants, conducting viewings and negotiating rental offers.
· Completing applicant vetting requirements.
· Completing new let paperwork in line with strict procedures, including legislative requirements.
· Work closely with Building Manager to ensure that works and other requirements for tenancies commencing and terminating are completed on time and in full.
Asset Performance Management
· Providing regular letting performance reports.
· Attending regular meetings with onsite team to discuss development progress and brainstorm ideas.
· Maintaining databases and reports to ensure prices are correct, both asking against voids and achieved against tenancies.
· Working with client-specific lease up software to increase rents and decrease voids.
· Appraising apartments and advising client as to accuracy of rents generated through client-specific lease up software.
· Assisting in negotiation for renewals where needed.
· Utilising existing relationships with tenants to support credit control in chasing arrears, assisting in their collections and helping to manage the overall bad debt for the development, contributing to NOI and the overall rental return on the asset.
· Manage, train and support onsite Lettings Negotiator and Lettings Administrator.
· Manage and maintain relationships with external agents instructed to contribute to lease up.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and the individual will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by the evolution of the role within the asset.
· Desire to learn about Portfolio Management
· Strong customer service ethic
· Positive, can do attitude
· Initiative and the ability to think outside the box
· Common sense approach
· Outgoing, warm and friendly personality
· Team player
· Organised, meticulous, tenacious
· Excellent written and spoken etiquette
· IT literate
· Social media literate
· Relevant experience within a busy lettings environment essential
· Good understanding and knowledge of lettings best practice essential
· ARLA qualified preferred but not essential
· Proven track record of target based performance
· This role would suit a lettings manager or a senior negotiator ready to move into management, and who is looking to progress their career and add to their depth of experience
Location: Southampton, Hampshire
Salary: Up to £40000 per annum + generous holiday allowance, company car
My client are a student housing provider looking for an enthusiastic property manager for their h...Read More
Team Administrator - Build to Rent
Location: City of London, London
Salary: Up to £25000 per annum
Our client is seeking a Team Administrator to provide administrative support to the Build to Rent...Read More
Assistant Resident Services Manager
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Salary: Up to £24000 per annum + + benefits
Our client is seeking an Assistant Resident Services Manager to join their team focused on suppor...Read More
Weekday Concierge/Building Manager - Marylebone, London NW1
Location: West End, London
Salary: Up to £27000 per annum
Our Client manages a luxury residential development in Marylebone, London NW1 and are currently s...Read More
General Manager - Build to Rent
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Salary: Up to £40000 per annum + + benefits
The General Manager (GM) is responsible for delivering exceptional and consistent service to both...Read More
Part-Time Weekday Porter - Twickenham, TW1
Location: Twickenham, London
Salary: £9487.36 - £11696 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a part-time morning porter for a riverside block in Twickenham, T...Read More
Lettings Manager - Build to Rent
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Salary: £27000 - £30000 per annum + +benefits
Our client is seeking a Lettings Manager to join the team at their amazing Build to Rent developm...Read More
Part-Time Caretaker - Residential Apartments
Location: South West London, London
Salary: £11700 - £13715 per annum
Our client is seeking an experienced Caretaker to work onsite at a luxury residential scheme base...Read More
Permanent Cleaner - West London
Location: West London, London
Salary: £22000 - £23000 per annum
My client is looking for an experienced cleaner to work at a large luxury residential development...Read More
Location: North London, London
Salary: Up to £23000 per annum
Our Client are looking for a Day Concierge to work at a luxury residential development in North L...Read More
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits
The Student Accommodation Manager is a critical role for the success of an outstanding student ex...Read More
Location: North West London, London
Salary: Up to £30000 per annum
Our Client manages a luxury residential development in North West London and are currently seekin...Read More
Assistant Development Manager - Southwark, London SE1
Location: South East London, London
Salary: Up to £30000 per annum
Our client are looking for an Assistant Development Manager for a high end residential site based...Read More
Resident Services Manager - Build to Rent
Location: London, England
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum + + benefits
Our client, an award-winning, highly respected and professional organisation are currently experi...Read More
Temporary Fire Marshall (Kent)
Location: Kent, England
Salary: £9.00 - £10.75 per hour
PMR are recruiting for temporary Fire Marshalls in the South East London and Kent area, to provid...Read More