Exciting new opportunity to join a luxury serviced apartment provider based in West London.
You will be providing support to the Head of Leasing, working closely alongside them in delivering a high level of customer service and ensuring that the brand is represented to a high standard.
- Assisting with the day to day lettings of the residential portfolio, with the aim of ensuring that the brand is represented to a high standard and to achieve maximum rental value and minimal voids.
- Arranging viewings with direct applicants, meeting them on site to show them vacant properties and advising them about the brand
- Responsible for liaising with the Lettings Panel and ensuring the preparation of all necessary documentation in relation to new lets.
- To have a good understanding of the letting process.
- Assisting with implementing the marketing and promotion strategy.
- Liaising with the Head of Leasing on all aspects of performance, market conditions and any issues that arise.
- Contacting residents and agreeing the renewal terms in a timely manner.
- Arranging special requests ready for residents, including the purchase of furniture/electrical items and ensuring delivery and installation deadlines are met.
- Liaising with Housekeeping and Building Managers, updating them on residents' movements across the portfolio and any other matters relating to residents.
- Consistent and proactive reporting and management of voids.
- Consistent and accurate use of Company's systems for all aspects of lettings and marketing.
- Consistent and accurate application of all mailing and communication systems, including mailshots.
- Maintaining and updating the property database and filing systems as required and ensuring all correspondence/data is promptly and correctly inputted and/or filed.
- Ensuring reference checks are obtained for residents in line with the Company procedure.
- Identifying and targeting potential residents to increase direct lets in line with targets.
- Delivering a high level of customer service to our residents, in a professional and pro-active manner
- Has a proactive and professional approach in dealing with complaints from residents and escalates to Head of Leasing.
- Identifies and targets potential residents to increase direct lets in line with targets.
- Regular and proactive on-site presence.
The right candidate must present a professional image, acting as an ambassador for the brand, reflecting the values and standards of the Company at all times.
Establishing a positive working relationship and communications with residents, professional contacts and other influential individuals to help achieve the goals and improve the performance of the Company.
Previous experience in Lettings is essential, preferably within high rental values.