Our Client manages a luxury residential scheme in Croydon and are currently seeking a Head Concierge to join the team.
Hours of work are: Sunday - Thursday 08:00am - 17:00 excluding bank holidays.
Head concierge role:
The main purpose for the Head concierge is to be an effective and assuring presence to deal with the varied requirements of the residents with large emphasis on customer service.
To assist and lead by example the smooth running of the concierge desk and all concierge operations. The include but are not limited to;
- Answering communication received (phone, email)
- Post Duties
- Key logging and management
- Overseeing procedures and software relating to the concierge role
- Rota/cover management
- Assisting with staff management, training and protocol
- Heading up Customer Service and Social Sustainability
- Any other such projects and items as required by the Estate Manager
Based mostly Front of House with a heavy emphasis resident interaction & wellbeing.
To intercept and be first port of call for complaints relating to the staffing and communication to the residents.
Lead Social Sustainability program
Experience is required, preference for working within the hotel/service industry with a big emphasis on providing a 5* service. Clear voice, calm and assuring presence and someone who can lead by example throughout a varied and changeable day to day role.
The successful candidate must be able to provide excellent references and be willing to undergo full vetting checks.