Our client is currently seeking a caretaker/ handyman to work at vibrant residential building in Manchester Central.
Hours would be 8am - 4pm, working 5 days a week.
Temp rate: £12 per hour + Holiday Pay
A few of the duties include:
- Basic handyman duties; changing lightbulbs, light painting & re-decorative works, fixing door handles, sourcing leaks and reporting.
- Changing bins around the office, ensuring waste is collected and the working environment is clean.
- Sweeping front entrances, hoovering internal areas.
- Dusting and polishing desks.
- Reporting any maintenance defects to the Head of Operations.
- Must be a pro-active candidate, who is willing to be flexible to suit the business' needs.
- A 'can-do' attitude, who is ready to take on new tasks given to them with a positive outlook.
- Must show that you can work well within a team.
- Previous experience as a handyman or a caretaker is essential, no qualifications are needed however.
Please note that this is not an extensive list, and other caretaker duties may be required depending on the needs of the business.
Please apply with a copy of your CV, please note that if you have not heard back from us within 14 days then you should assume your application has been unsuccessful.
All candidates must be able to provide professional references.