Our client is looking for an Estate Operation living near NW London to join an expanding dynamic property development & management company.
The following Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician skills:
· Painting, decorating, flooring, plastering, tiling, basic plumbing, basic electrics,
· Lock fitting, carpentry, removals, flat pack furniture, general maintenance & repairs.
· This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a successful vibrant company.
· A rewarding permanent position is available for the right candidate and you will be reporting to a Property Manager on a daily basis.
· Proven experience
· Ability to multitask
· A true grafter
· Able to communicate verbally/written
· Able to work evenings & weekends as and when required
· Must have use of own tools
· Use of personal mobile
· Good work ethic
· Competitive daily rate
· Good working conditions
· Able to work at own initiative
· Friendly company to work for
MUST have full UK driving license and experience of driving a long wheel base van.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 08.00-18.00hrs with some flexibility