Our client, an award-winning, highly respected and professional organisation are currently experiencing an exciting period of sustained growth due to significant development across their BTR portfolio.
Due to growth, our client has a fantastic opportunity to join their business as a General Manager of one of their new luxury London based Build to Rent developments.
The role will entail supervision of staff, contractors and other users of the buildings to ensure an exceptional quality of management is provided. The General Manager will act as the main point of contact for the residents living in the building.
Main duties include:
- Delivering effective service levels and acting as the representative towards Tenants and Clients as appropriate, ensuring all areas and aspects of the development are fully presentable, serviced and properly maintained. This includes building and maintaining working relationships with all Residents.
- Direct supervision (where applicable) of the Concierge Team and Cleaning Staff including monitoring of on-going performance - including night attendance on a regular basis for contact and audit of staff on unsocial shift patterns.
- To put in place and monitor effective procedures for the residential management team, including front of house services, supervision of contractors etc. in conjunction with the team
- Direct liaison and communication (ensuring exceptional levels of customer service) with residents, identifying areas of concern, issuing correspondence and resolving day to day management and maintenance matters. This includes regular residents meetings to keep them informed on all aspects of management
- Ensuring all Health and Safety obligations and Duty of Care are met effectively and that all routine checks are in place and carried out (to include regular auditing and setting of SLAs).
- Maintenance and testing of all fire and life safety equipment
- Effective cost and control review of expenditure and accounts, including presenting accounts and monthly budget reviews.
- Minimum of 2-year experience in a management position is essential - Preferably in the BTR sector
- Will have attained IRPM level 1 or 2.
- Basic knowledge of Building Management Systems.
- Experience of managing and working with residents associations