Job Title: Front Desk Manager
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: Monday - Friday, 10am - 7pm
Based: Royal Docks, London E16
General Purpose of Job:
Responsible for the smooth day to day running of the front desk. To to lead and support the concierge and security team, consistently deliver excellent service to all residents in conjunction with the client's standards, procedures and policies.
To manage all concierge and security employed on site which will include but not limited to:
* Organizing sick cover
* Ensuring all qualifications and accreditations are up to date i.e. health and safety and first aid
* To ensure that all supplies as needed are ordered and on site in a timely fashion i.e. cleaning supplies, kitchen supplies and office supplies
* Liaising with leaseholders/tenants
Liaising with the Development Manager regarding, but not limited to:
* To handle and answer resident enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner and report any complaints or problems
* To ensure the development is always a safe and secure environment, using CCTV monitoring when necessary and take appropriate action in the event of incidents.
* To supervise any keys left in the custody of the Front Desk by residents, leaseholders, managing agents, etc. To ensure that they are correctly logged in and out in accordance with agreed procedures.
* To monitor operating supplies and reduce spoilage and wastage.
* To understand and strictly adhere to the Rules & Regulations established in the Emergency Procedures, Standard Operating Procedures and the development's policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
* To ensure a positive work relationship with colleagues and representatives of the freeholder.
* To attend and contribute to all meetings and trainings scheduled and other related activities.
* To undertake any reasonable tasks and secondary duties as assigned by management.
* To respond to any changes in the place of work as dictated by the operation.
* To always project a positive and motivated attitude and to exercise self-control.
* Honest and Reliable
* Team Player
* Works well under pressure
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Excellent time keeping
* Professional appearance
Experience is required, preference for working within the hotel/service industry with a big emphasis on providing a 5* service. Clear voice, calm and assuring presence and someone who can lead by example throughout a varied and changeable day to day role.
The successful candidate must be able to provide excellent references and be willing to undergo full vetting checks.