PMR are recruiting for temporary Fire Marshalls to run the day to day responsibilities to make sure the working environment is safe in case of a fire, having the option of working either Days or Night shifts. They must check that:
- Fire Doors and Fire Exits are closed, clear, unlocked and ready for use.
- All escape routes are safe, unblocked and clear.
- Fire extinguishers are sealed and in the correct locations.
- There are fire safety signs clearly in position
- Fire alarms are clear and unobstructed.
- Faulty emergency lighting must be reported.
- All weekly fire alarm tests should be reported if faulty.
- All persons with disabilities are facilitated in the event of an evacuation
- Patrolling the estate
Rota: 12 hour shifts (Either Days or Nights)
Hourly rate: £8.75ph
The ideal candidate will have significant experience gained within a similar concierge role and a background in delivering excellent customer service. You will also have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of Health and Safety processes
- Must have a valid Fire Marshall Certificate