PMR are a well-established recruitment and HR service group, specialising in providing staff to residential developments across the UK.
We have grown our turnover and profitability consistently over the last 7 years and are continuing to expand, with plans to expand into other related sectors over the next 12 months.
We pride ourselves on paying our staff well and employing highly committed and talented people who constantly exceed the industry averages for sales, we have a very low staff turnover.
Our operations office is based in central London and we have an accounts and admin office in Chippenham, Wilts.
Your role as Financial Controller is to manage every aspect of the Group's finances and to give overall advice to the Group MD.
In addition to this, your general duties would include,
- Managing a team of three, their task allocations and their training and development.
- Preparation of full monthly management accounts for the Group.
- Liaison with our accountants and preparation for their monthly audit visits and ahead of the Group year end.
- Ensuring all of the Group's HMRC submissions for VAT and PAYE are correct and up to date.
- Overseeing the relationship with our Invoice Discounting company and carrying out the monthly reconciliation.
- Overseeing payroll and invoice processes and reconciling and auditing both.
- Creating and documenting policies and procedures
- Creating bespoke reports and analysis for the MD
- Carrying out regular audits of suplliers and sourcing alternatives
- You will have previous experience within a commercial company, managing a team of accounts staff
- You will be a Qualified member of one of ACCA/ACA/CIMA.
- You will be flexible and able to prioritise effectively.
- Good working knowledge of Sage Line 50
Your working day will be 0900-1700hrs with 30 min lunch break, however this can be varied by mutual agreement to fit in with lifestyle demands.