Our client is seeking an ambicious and hard working Facilities Assistant to join a growing Media and Advertisiting company in the City of London.
Your dutys will include the following;
- security and safety of the building with the Director of Resources and Facilities / Catering Manager.
- checking the building on a daily basis and attending to general maintenance and upkeep of the building.
- collection, delivery and despatch of mail/parcels on a daily basis
- controlling work flow of mailings, photocopying runs, collating and mailing of all correspondence.
- maintaining equipment in Operations Room.
- maintaining the stationery cupboard.
- Responsible for setting up meeting rooms and ensuring that rooms are clean and tidy at all times.
- Assisting in fire drills, alarm tests and fire training.
- Managing 'dirty days' and disposing of surplus material / waste.
- Checking the building on a daily basis to carry out minor repairs, ensuring corridors / fire escape routes are clear at all times.
- Responsible for maintaining and keeping clean:
- front and rear of building
- lower ground cellar area
- roof terrace
- Ensuring the rubbish and recycling material is disposed of on the appropriate days.
- Collection, distribution and despatch of mail/parcels on a daily basis.
- Photocopying, binding and laminating of all IPA materials.
- Shared responsibility for moving deliveries/office furniture
- Ensuring an adequate stationery supply in stationery cupboard and meeting rooms at all times.
The successful candidate must be able to provide excellent references and be willing to undergo full vetting checks.