The PMR Group are a well-established recruitment and HR services brand, specialising in providing staff to private residential developments across the UK.
We employ over 350 people and have a turnover in excess of £7M.
We have grown our turnover and profitability consistently over the last 7 years and are continuing to expand, with plans to expand into other related sectors over the next 12 months.
We pride ourselves on rewarding our staff well and employing highly committed and talented people who constantly exceed the industry averages for sales, but just as importantly, we pride ourselves on having a very low staff turnover.
Our operations office is based in central London and we have an accounts and admin office in Chippenham, Wilts.
The Managing Director of the Group is looking to recruit an Executive Assistant to carry out a number of tasks, linked both to the smooth running of the Group and to assisting him with his workload.
The role will involve,
Appointments and Diary - Booking meetings and co-ordinating interviews for both internal and client positions
Social Media - Assisting with the Group's social media and content generation
Suppliers and Partners - Liaising with various group suppliers, sourcing new products and services for both us and our clients. Ordering and managing office products, client gifts etc.
Staff - Assisting with compiling staffing reports, commission, management of appraisals and reviews, in conjuction with both our HR and Accounts teams.
Manuals and Procedures - Assisting in keeping the Group's internal manuals, procedures and policies up to date.
Training and Development - Managing both internal and external training for our Recruitment Consultants and our Client Account Managers.
Events Management - Booking and managing all aspects of our presence at formal and informal industry events.
Research - Undertaking research for both new markets and services
In addition to the above, there would be other tasks that arise from time to time, within a dynamic and often fast-moving business.
Most importantly, we are looking for an ambitious and reliable person.
Amongst your other experiences, we are specifically looking for,
- A good all-round level of education, including excellent written and spoken English (this DOES NOT necessarily mean a degree level education!).
- As we are in a customer facing industry, we require a candidate with a very high standard of personal appearance.
- Very at home with social media and able to use it to source information, as well as to post items of interest.
- IT literate to a generally high standard and experienced in using Word to a level sufficient to produce excellent quality documents.
- Happy to work flexible hours when required.
- Sound organisational and time management skills.
- An interest in the residential property industry
The role is full time, based in our main office near Oxford Circus, your working hours would be 0830-1700, M-F, however you would be expected to both occasionally work and also attend events outside of those hours, for which time off in lieu would be given.
You would be expected to undertake some travel within the UK.
You would be entitled to 29 days holiday per annum, including bank holidays.