Our client are currently recruiting for a new Estate Manager to oversee to complete management of a large residential developmet based in Central London.
Monday - Friday; 8.30am - 5pm (or similar)
- Responsible for the smooth day to day running of the development.
- To consistently deliver excellent service to all residents in conjunction with the development and the Managing Agents standards, procedures and policies.
- To manage all Concierge and Cleaners employed on site.
- To act as main point of contact with the client to ensure efficient management of HR issues, staff development, absence, recruitment and staff rostering.
- Ensuring all maintenance and service contracts for the development are up to date
- To handle and answer resident enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner and report any complaints or problems to the Property Manager
- To ensure the development is a safe and secure environment at all times, using CCTV monitoring when necessary and take appropriate action in the event of incidents.
- To ensure that the property is inspected, on a daily basis. If any defects, security or health and safety concerns are reported to the Property Manager and action any immediate issues
- To supervise any keys left in the custody of the Concierge's by residents, leaseholders, managing agents, etc. To ensure that they are correctly logged in and out in accordance with agreed procedures.
- To manage parking on the development, ensure that parking regulations are followed.
- To understand and strictly adhere to the Rules & Regulations established in the Emergency Procedures, Standard Operating Procedures and the development's policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
- To attend and contribute to all meetings and trainings scheduled and other related activities.
- To undertake any reasonable tasks and secondary duties as assigned by management.
- Previous experience managing a residential development
- IRPM Qualifications desirable
- NEBOSH Qualification desirable
- Honest and Reliable
- Team Player
- Works well under pressure
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Excellent time keeping
- Professional appearance