Job Title: Mon - Fri Estate Manager
General Purpose of Job:
Responsible for the smooth day to day running of the development. To consistently deliver excellent service to all residents in conjunction with [property management company] standards, procedures and policies.
To manage all concierge, estate operatives, cleaners and handyman employed on site which will include but not limited to:
* Organizing overtime
* Organizing sick cover
* Ensuring all qualifications and accreditations are up to date i.e. health and safety and first aid
* Ensuring all maintenance and service contracts for the development are up to date
* Liaising with leaseholders/tenants regarding possible insurance claims
* Ensuring the site database is up to date regarding contact details
* Insurance claims
* Work orders as necessary
* Income and Expenditure
* Service charge budget for the year end
* Breach of lease terms
* Service and maintenance contracts
* Ensuring all licences are in place i.e. pet licence, consent to sublet, licence for alternations
* To ensure all contractors on site adhere to appropriate health and safety measures, including providing risk assessments, method statements and COSHH certificates
* To handle and answer resident enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner and report any complaints or problems to the Senior Property Manager
* To ensure the development is always a safe and secure environment, using CCTV monitoring when necessary and take appropriate action in the event of incidents.
* To ensure that the property is inspected daily and any defects, security or health and safety concerns are reported to the Senior Property Manager and action any immediate issues.
* To supervise any keys left in the custody of the Management Suite by residents, leaseholders, managing agents, etc. To ensure that they are correctly logged in and out in accordance with agreed procedures.
* To manage parking on the development, to ensure that parking regulations are complied with and to ensure a smooth traffic on the development.
* To issue parking permits following company policies and procedures.
* To arrange electricity meter readings for the communal parts are provided to the Senior Property Manager on a monthly basis
* To monitor operating supplies and reduce spoilage and wastage.
* To understand and strictly adhere to the Rules & Regulations established in the Emergency Procedures, Standard Operating Procedures and the development's policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
* To ensure a positive work relationship with colleagues and representatives of the freeholder.
* To attend and contribute to all meetings and trainings scheduled and other related activities.
* To undertake any reasonable tasks and secondary duties as assigned by management.
* To respond to any changes in the place of work as dictated by the operation.
* To always project a positive and motivated attitude and to exercise self-control.
* Honest and Reliable
* Team Player
* Works well under pressure
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Excellent time keeping
* Professional appearance