My client are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity as an Employers Agent to join a rapidly growing company and work alongside the Development team. Reporting to the Development Director, the successful individual will have a multi-discipline background and will be working as part of a team to assist the role of Employees Agent/Clients Representative, working predominantly on new build and refurbishment PBSA + hotel projects up to £50M in value. Ideal candidate will have a background as a Quantity Surveyor or Building Surveyor.
- Issuing various instructions to the team
- Co-ordinating the review of information prepared by the contractor
- Preparing tender and contract packages
- Managing change control procedures
- Working on various stages of projects from inception to completion
- Considering items submitted by the contractor for approval as required
- Recording, documenting and instructing necessary actions as required for the delivery of contracts
- Identifying aspects of risk and seeking guidance from senior colleagues at the correct time in order to manage and mitigate such risks
- Undertaking all day to day administrative duties on the delivery of new build and refurbishment developments under the terms required.
- Arranging handovers
- Other duties to be discussed as required
- Degree educated or equivalent in a relevant field i.e Building Surveying/Quantity Surveying/Construction Management
- Able to travel with overnight stop over occasionally
- Experience of fulfilling a similar role
- Sound grasp of development control/delivery standards
- Excellent communication skills to support all levels of team members
- Self-motivated, ambitious and committed to delivering with integrity
- Strong multi-tasker in a fast-past environment
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Understanding the company brand values
- IT literate