Our client is seeking a Development Manager to oversee the day to day management of a residential scheme based in Harrow.
Hours of work: Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri: 9am to 5pm; Wednesday 12pm-8pm
As the development manager, you will contribute to our vision of being the leading residential property manager, as recognised by others by:
- Adopting a proactive and strategic focus, having overall operational accountability for a development, compliance, health safety and well being, service excellence and value for money.
- Ensuring all employees on site provide an efficient, value for money management service to their customers and achieve high standards of performance within a team of individuals to create a welcoming, friendly and courteous environment for our residents.
- Being passionate about delivering consistently high standards of customer service, ensuring their development is well maintained and demonstrate full compliance with their own policies, procedures and internal performance measures.
- This role has a team of concierge, cleaner and estate operative.
- Experienced Building Manager spanning across but not limited to
- Service charge accounting / budgeting, section 20's, managing major works projects and facilities management. You will be innovative and charismatic with at least 2 years staff management experience and excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Having successful managed relationships with various stakeholders.