Our client is seeking an experienced Development Manager to oversee the complete management of a luxury residential scheme based in North London.
- Delivering effective service levels, and acting as the Managing Agents representative towards customers, clients and Developers as appropriate, ensuring all areas aspects of the development are fully presentable, serviced and properly maintained. To include building and maintaining working relationships with the committee of any Residents Association / RMC, RTM Co and attending their meetings as appropriate.
- Identify and deliver on-going training needs to support the team, utilising appropriate internal and external methods and support as well as conduct frequent reviews with direct reports providing constructive feedback and coaching, ensuring KPI's and SLA's are met.
- Monitor and manage performance, setting guidelines, managing holiday / sickness absences and organise shift cover, undertaking or organising emergency cover as required.
- Effective cost control and review of expenditure and accounts, including assisting with setting service charges and presenting of accounts together with preparation and presentation of bi-monthly financial summary reports.
- Hold proactive customer / contractors and client meetings, ensuring issues are promptly administered and dealt with within the agreed timeframes.
- Investigating and responding to complaints, up to Stage 1, and collaborating with RM in Stage 2 complaints responses.
- Undertake required risk assessments, health and safety checks and routine testing requirements ensuring concerns are acted upon and completed within the given timeframe.
- Support with the monitoring and supervision of contractors, carrying out works on and around the development. Raising of works orders and ensuring all orders are monitored and delivered within the designated time frame. Ensuring reactive/planned works are conducted to a high quality.
- Carry out regular inspection audits of the site and take/organise remedial action if and when required, ensuring the fabric of the building both externally and internally is maintained and serviced to a high standard, including the achievement of all KPIs set.
- Demonstrable experience of managing people/teams and delivering an exceptional customer service.
- Confident, articulate communicator - both orally and in writing; able to build relationships with all types of customer and client with a resolution focused mentality, creative in your approach.
- Able to work with autonomy and as part of a wider team
- Efficient in maintaining administration and record keeping electronically
- Demonstrable ability dealing with problems and challenges effectively.
- Comprehensive understanding of the principles relating to Health and Safety regulations and Residential Landlord & Tenant legislation.
- Ability to work under pressure deadlines, able to prioritise and manage time effectively.
- Excellent IT skills, social-media awareness and up to date with new technology.
- Demonstrable experience with multi schedule budget preparation and management
- Able to mobilisation new and/or triage, post mortem and demobilisation developments using risk management frameworks and strategies.
- Exceptional customer service experience, with the ability to work multi-task, prioritise and manage various task simultaneously.
- Charismatic, with the flair to learn new skills and enhance self-development and better those around you.