We are currently recruiting for TWO experienced Day Concierge to work on a temporary to permanent basis in a brand new, high end, luxury residential development based in South West London.
The hours of work will be 0700 to 1900 on a 4on/4off basis.
Main responsibilities will be:
- To provide all necessary services to the residents as per the instructions of senior management.
- To communicate efficiently with all other members of staff, the residents, guests and onsite contractors.
- Responsible for the welcoming residents and guests to the property.
- Responsible for the cleanliness and comfort of the reception area and common parts at all times.
- To respond proactively to resident requests. Always respond in a timely and polite manner.
- During working hours, you will be located at the reception desk except when carrying out any required work within the building.
- At all times you are to ensure the security of the building is not jeopardised in any way.
- You are to assist residents at all times together with their guests and visitors when and where required.
- To receive and distribute all mail.
- To monitor all persons at the property and ensure they have a right to be present.
- To answer the telephone and deal with general enquiries. To log messages, requests & events.
- To monitor the presence of contractors working within the building and supervise their activities to ensure minimum disturbance to residents.
- Report and monitor Health & Safety issues and ensure a safe working practice is adhered to.
- Ensure that all spillages and rubbish is cleared away immediately and that all areas of the building are immaculate at all times.
- To be flexible and carry out any additional duties as directed
Applicants MUST be available to start immediately and must have at least 2 years experience in hospitaility as a Concierge, Intermediate IT skills are also required.
Successful applicant must provide two references and will also undertake a disclosure check for unspent criminal convictions.