My client are a serviced apartment and coworking provider looking for an experienced Corporate Sales Manager to join their sales team.
Success will be defined by increasing the total revenue value of corporate bookings generated directly from client relationships, this will include both new business acquisition and contract renewals.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify a strategic pipeline of companies with corporate relocation and accommodation requirements focusing on mid & long-term conversion.
- Coordinating and managing internal and external resources, structuring business deals, negotiating contracts and assisting in the on-going oversight of projects through to opening.
- Assist with developing new markets and gathering of market intelligence and maintaining of a database of research resources
- Sourcing and managing relationships with Corporate relocation agents active and specialised within EMEA market.
- Develop and monitor metrics/dashboard that demonstrate the impact of contracted clients, manage the relationships to achieve their intended goal
- Builds productive relationships with existing partnerships to retain and increase contract values
- Provides excellent customer service to clients, responding to queries in a timely and professional manner from point of negotiation and beyond, with professional standard materials and presentations.
- Proactively manages regular face to face contact with clients.
- Organises & presents our owned and managed serviced apartments portfolio at relevant conferences & events
- Liaise with operational teams to arrange or conduct community tours with existing and potential clients
- Actively understands market competition and macro/micro market trends - pricing comparisons, amenities and service provision, unit mix and local area features; and shares this knowledge with the business.
- Act as a brand ambassador for the Company; communicating a bold vision for the corporate sales business with stakeholders and partners.
- Excellent B2b skills in a similar role, with a proven track record of establishing a strategic pipeline of companies/contacts and network within the EMEA hospitality/corporate housing market
- Competent in managing multiple accounts simultaneously with a strong results/goal orientation
- Ability to thrive in a changing environment and deal with ambiguity.
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken
- Demonstrated skill in organising resources and establishing priorities
- Systematic and methodical in thought process and work approach