Our client is an exciting, disruptive brand in the student accommodation sector, who create market-leading properties that provide students with an exceptional lifestyle.
Reporting to the Front of House Supervisor, you will be part of a Concierge team and will be responsible for delivering outstanding customer experience as well as to assist with the mobilisation and operation of a new purpose-built student accomodation site.
You will have a flair for service, determined to go the extra mile, and full of personality in order to deliverer sales successfully.
Duties of the role:
- Works as part of a team, supporting and respecting other team members, to deliver exceptional resident living.
- Supports the creation of a positive, memorable experience for residents.
- Delivers all aspects of customer service, including a comprehensive front of house service anticipating and exceeding resident expectations.
- Responds positively to customer queries and complaints, identifying and undertaking appropriate action in line with the complaints procedure.
- Conduct viewings and deliver sales targets.
- Supports events and activities within the community.
- Develops and maintains local knowledge and information resources relevant to resident needs i.e. travel, entertainment and amenities.
- Carries out sales and leasing activities including viewings, following up on enquiries and sales conversion.
- Assists with summer community preparations, including move-in and move-out processes.
- Excellent customer service skills and significant experience in a customer facing service delivery role.
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills.
- Culturally aware with the ability to adapt style and communications to suit audience.
- Friendly and approachable.
- Proactive with a can-do attitude.
- Good team player.
- Ability to act autonomously, taking decisions and/or action when required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Hours of Work:
40 hours per week - 5 days out of 7 in different shifts according to the business needs, includes rotational weekends.
Shifts between 7.30 and 23.00.
Parking space provided.