My Client is currently looking for a Concierge/Caretaker to work in a high end residential building in East London:
Days & Hours:
Mon - Fri
£25,000 per anum
A driving licence and access to a vehicle is required for any applicant.
- Greet visitors, guests and residents in the reception area of the estate office
- Ensuring site is tidy of rubbish and kept to the highest standard at all times.
- Ensure that all post and parcels are distributed correctly.
- Answer incoming phone calls, and take any action required or pass on messages accordingly.
- Ask for identification of anyone requiring access who is not known to you.
- Log keys coming in, and taken out, in the correct books, ensuring that the correct written authority is held.
- Ensure key management system effectively maintained
- Ensure contractors are aware of asbestos register and sign where appropriate
- Monitor contractors arriving and leaving, directing them to the correct apartments.
- Ensure contractors conform to the rules of the estate, i.e. checking ID badges etc
- Maintain daily issues report, diary and ensure data transferred to systems
- Report incidents/ issues to the estate manager or caretaker at the earliest opportunity.
- Ensure the reception area is kept hazard free at all times.