Our client is currently seeking a Concierge/Building Supervisor to work at a luxury residential apartment development in Liverpool. The position involves working both Days and Nights on a 4 on, 4 off basis. Hours of work are 6am-6pm/6pm-6am.
The Building Supervisor will be responsible for overseeing day-to-day communal services at the luxury residential apartment development. An exceptionally high level of customer service and ability to manage customer expectations is required, as is the ability to manage contractors working on site and ensuring customers uphold the covenants of the lease.
DAY TO DAY DUTIES:
To record maintenance matters requiring further action and attention within the Duty Occurrence Book and to report all urgent matters requiring attention to the Estates Coordinator for action. Health & Safety matters must be reported directly to the Estates Manager.
2. Ensure a thorough handover between Night Security Staff and the managing agents occurs at the beginning and end of every shift.
3. Ensure the Reception and communal areas are immaculately presented at all times. Tasking and guiding the cleaners and caretaker as necessary to ensure this is achieved.
4. Monitor the security of the internal communal areas and the car park. Liaising with Security and the managing agents to ensure the areas are secure, unobstructed and that vehicles are parked correctly at all times. Ensure that any persons within the building that are unknown or who do not have an entrance fob are correctly challenged and their whereabouts questioned.
5. Task and monitor the duties of contracted estate based staff to ensure that work specifications and service levels are met. Clear and specific instructions should be issued to estates staff with joint review of efforts to ensure a successful outcome.
6. Monitor the performance of regular routine contractors (e.g. communal area cleaners, security, window cleaners) and ensuring that all the managing agents' appointed contractors sign in and out of the building on every occasion.
7. Liaise with residents / contractors regarding routine repair and maintenance requests. Monitoring work to completion.
8. Ensure that correspondence, emails and telephone calls are responded to within timeframes as set within the managing agents' published Customer Service Charter.
9. Assist the Estates Manager / Associate Director regarding breaches of the lease, nuisance, Landlord and Tenant legislation, general requests, queries, etc. Liaise with residents / Committee / specialist advisers as appropriate.
10. Providing access to specialist contractors undertaking works to the development on behalf of the managing agents.
11. Coordinate and assist with the holding of parcels on behalf of customers where authority to do so has been granted in writing by the customer in advance.
12. Testing the fire alarm systems on a weekly basis, resetting the system in the event of false activations and ensuring a log of all activity is kept in the duty occurrence book.
13. Liaising with the and the Residents' Association, as may be required by the managing agents, on any matters concerning the building.
14. Undertake other general duties as required from time to time commensurate with the management of residential property in accordance with industry best practise.
15. Undertake other general duties as required from time to time to assist in the success of the managing agents.
Previous experience working in residential apartments would be desirable. The successful candidate must be able to provide excellent references and be willing to undergo full vetting checks.