PMR are looking for experienced day and night concierges to work on prestigioius high end residential blocks across London.
We are recruiting fot both temporary concierges and permanent concierges.
If you are an experienced concierge and have worked in Residential buildings or hotels please do apply below!
1. Greet visitors, guests and residents in the reception area of the estate office
2. Ensure that all post and parcels are distributed correctly.
3. Answer incoming phone calls, and take any action required or pass on messages accordingly.
4. Ask for identification of anyone requiring access who is not known to you.
5. Log keys coming in, and taken out, in the correct books, ensuring that the correct written authority is held.
6. Ensure key management system effectively maintained
7. Ensure contractors are aware of asbestos register and sign where appropriate
8. Monitor contractors arriving and leaving, directing them to the correct apartments.
9. Ensure contractors conform to the rules of the estate, i.e. checking ID badges etc
10. Maintain daily issues report, diary and ensure data transferred to systems
11. Report incidents/ issues to the estate manager or caretaker at the earliest opportunity.
12. Ensure the reception area is kept hazard free at all times.