Our client is currently seeking a Day Conceirge to join the team at a luxury residential apartment development in Woodford. Hours of work will be 8am-8pm, working 3 days on, 3 days off.
1. Greet visitors, guests and residents in the reception area of the estate office
2. Ensure that all post and parcels are distributed correctly.
3. Answer incoming phone calls, and take any action required or pass on messages accordingly.
4. Ask for identification of anyone requiring access who is not known to you.
5. Log keys coming in, and taken out, in the correct books, ensuring that the correct written authority is held.
6. Ensure key management system effectively maintained
7. Ensure contractors are aware of asbestos register and sign where appropriate
8. Monitor contractors arriving and leaving, directing them to the correct apartments.
9. Ensure contractors conform to the rules of the estate, i.e. checking ID badges etc
10. Maintain daily issues report, diary and ensure data transferred to systems
11. Report incidents/ issues to the estate manager or caretaker at the earliest opportunity.
12. Ensure the reception area is kept hazard free at all times.
Previous experience working in luxury residential apartments would be desirable. All candidates must be able to provide excellent references and be willing to undergo full vetting checks.