Our client a leading Build to rent operator are looking to recruit a Community Service Manager for their luxury scheme in Birmingham
Responsible for all on-site service operations of the assigned property:
- Become the "Face of The Building" for all visitors and customers
- Providing leadership, hiring, training, evaluating and supervising for all service staff.
- Work in line effectively with Community Facilities Manager to form a holistic management approach
- Supporting the lettings team on let up and stabilization.
- Meeting or exceeding the annual budget with regard to net operating income.
- Promoting and upholding all company policies.
- Developing a range of initiatives to create a community for our customers.
Oversee all daily operations.
- Assist in developing yearly operating budgets, forecasts, sales and marketing plans. Accurately create, prepare and convey all operational and financial data to the BTR Associate in a timely manner. Work with BTR Associate to identify property goals and objectives.
- Analyse and evaluate monthly and/or quarterly financial statements. Write clear and concise operational reports to substantiate the analysis.
- To effectively manage and lead the team and to provide the customers with consistently efficient and high quality service.
- Perform regular 1-2-1s with staff, ensuring all company training is taken as assigned and scheduled.
- Create staffing rotas and ensure they are consistent with community needs.
- Support Lettings Consultant in preparing and implementing a comprehensive marketing and sales strategy.
- Liaise with the Community Facilities Manager for all capital or improvement projects including ongoing renovation/upkeep projects.
- Promote and teach safe work practices among all property staff and ensure all safety programs are implemented and followed.
- Promote and uphold all company and client policies and procedures.
- To deal effectively with complaints and remain courteous at all times.
- Perform all other tasks as assigned by BTR Associate and Directors
- Initiate community activities and initiatives to promote resident engagement and a community spirit.
- Initiate revenue generating activities/ideas to improve overall income
- Oversight of all community aspects of the building with regular resident engagement.
- Effectively manage the on-site team, encouraging the highest level of customer service. Also to implement and maintain a concierge service of the highest standard with the front of house team.