Part of the PMR Group, Verto HR are a provider of site based staff to the residential property management industry. Based in the West End of London, we manage over 200 staff at sites across the UK.
We provide a fully comprehensive recruitment, HR, training and management function to assist our partners in providing first class staffing at their developments.
We have a new requirement for an Assistant to join our successful team, the role has potential to progress to a full Client Management role.
Your primary duties would be to assist our two accomplished and experienced Client Account Managers in providing an outstanding service to our clients and our employees.
On a day to day basis, this would include,
- Assisting in the recruitment of new staff, preparing Job Descriptions, interviewing and short listing candidates
- Managing absence and holiday cover through our team of temporary staff
- Compiling CVs and other employment documents for the HR and payroll teams
- Site visits to liaise with our staff and clients
- Sourcing and managing suppliers of uniforms and other staff based supplies
- Liaising with our HR team on day to day employment guidance
- Processing timesheets, overtime, and expenses claims
As part of this client-facing role, you would be expected to travel to clients' sites and to attend the industry events that we support and promote.
We are looking for well-presented and active candidates, interested in HR, recruitment and people management, ideally with and interest in property.
You will be IT literate and able to work easily with Outlook, Word and Excel,
You will have excellent written and spoken English and be able to communicate effectively with a wide range of people.
You will have a background in a client-facing industry, with an emphasis on providing high standards of customer service.