Morning Cleaner Required in High End Residential Apartments in Fulham, SW6.
Job Title: Cleaner
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £8 per hour
Based: Near Wandsworth Bridge
Hours Of Duty: Monday - Friday 8am - 12pm and Saturdays 9am- 1pm
We are looking for a reliable cleaner to work Monday - Saturday at a high end development near Wandsworth Bridge. You will not be required to clean inside the apartments, only the communal areas. The ideal candidate will have experience cleaning and live local to the development. You must be physically fit as the role does involve moving heavy bins.
- Check carpets and vacuum as necessary, ensure entrances and staircases are clean always.
- Welcoming residents into the building and being polite and friendly.
- Inspect common areas for any obstructions or hazards and ensure appropriate action to remedy.
- Ensure that the Concierge desk area is clean at all times.
- Cleaning of the glass within the communal front doors and glass/mirrors within the lift carriages.
- Ensuring all external doors, windows, fire exit doors, plant room doors and bin store doors are kept closed, and where applicable locked always.
- Keep note in log book of all faults reported by residents.
- Sweep staircases and wipe down hand rails.
- Wipe any marks from the walls in the entrance, hallway and stairwells.
- Sweep bin store and recycling room after relevant collection.
- Visual inspection of all drains and gutters (including roof area) to ensure they are free from rubbish/debris/obstruction.
- Ensure passenger lifts are thoroughly cleaned
- Prepare recycling for council's collection.
- Sweep external terrace area/surround of building
- Report faults/problems with utilities
- Honest and Reliable
- Team Player
- Local to site
- Physically fit
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Excellent time keeping
- Professional appearance