We are looking for a residential Cleaner for a Luxury block of apartments in South East London.
We need someone who is reliable, trustworthy and well presented. You must be friendly and welcoming to residents who are walking around the building.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 15.00pm
Reporting to: Property Manager
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £9 - 9.50 per hour
- Clean and polish entrance doors and door furniture.
- Thoroughly clean and polish all reception furniture, fittings, fixtures and equipment.
- Empty, clean and replace waste bins.
- Vacuum all carpets.
- Clean and polish mirrors and pictures
- Sweep all hard floors and spot mop.
- Thoroughly clean and disinfect all sanitary wear and fittings.
- Report any defects, damage or security concerns to the Housekeeping Supervisor or Concierge.
- Report any defective light bulbs to the Housekeeping Supervisor or Concierge.
- Clean Lifts, communal stairways, corridors, passageways and front entrances
- Dust light fittings, handrails, pictures and paintwork
- Clean all internal ledge, covings, doors, skirting and balustrades
- Polish communal windows
- Any other duties as required by the line manager