Our client is seeking an experienced Caretaker/ Maintenance Operative to work onsite at a luxury residential scheme based in East London (E18).
Hours of work:
Monday - Friday (7am-3pm) 1 hour break
(35 working hours per week)
- Providing excellent customer service
- Keeping the internal and external of the building tidy
- General cleaning tasks (vacuuming, dusting, etc)
- Reporting any maintenance issues to the property manager
- Tending the garden (mowing, weeding, etc)
- Day to day maintenance of the grounds
- Heavy lifting (taking out bins on a daily basis)
- Keeping areas clean and tidy for residents
Previous experience working in residential apartments would be beneficial. Ownership of tools is also desirable. The successful candidates must be able to provide excellent references and be willing to undergo full vetting checks.
Please note that if you have not heard back from us within 14 days then you can assume your application unsuccessful.