Seeking an expereicend and talented Business Development Manager to join one the the Uk's leading businesses in 'bledned living'. We are looking for an experienced manager with strong sales accumen to drive and establish a sales strategy across their Professional Living and Co-Working portfolio. This role is an amazing opportunity for someone seeking autonomy and the opportunity to create / drive sales strategy across a unique property porfolio.
The main duties of this role include:
- Creates a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability across the portfolio.
- Work proactively towards assisting the company reach its monthly sales targets as well as aiming to achieve individual monthly sales targets.
- Prepares action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales, targeting key accounts potential for the company.
- Develops relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities.
- Conducts daily sales calls and arrange property inspections by corporate clients and agency partners.
- Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings.
- Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
- Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports.
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Secure and manage national corporate accounts by building and maintaining professional relationships with key bookers.
- To actively promote sales and marketing activity by assisting with marketing campaigns
- To assist with promotional exhibitions, sales events and presentations undertaken by the company
- Provide the highest quality of service to the customer always.
- Act as a Stay Club brand ambassador
- 2/3 years' experience preferable in serviced apartment/hotel/serviced office/ co-working sales position
- Extensive experience in all aspects of supplier relationship management.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Willingness to travel and work in a team of professionals.
- Proven leadership and ability to drive sales activity and revenues