Our client is currently seeking a Building/Estate Manager to oversee the day to day running of a prestigious new build residential scheme in King's Cross.
- Taking ownership of the buildings and surrounding public realm, the BM will actively work with client, estate management and tenants to ensure the client's vision is delivered at all times.
- Working with Senior Management and relevant consultants, the BM is responsible for overseeing all Hard and Soft Services
Assisting with the recruitment, training and management of a professional, effective and engaging concierge team, maintaining the highest standards to reflect the client's vision.
Ensure that company procedures are followed and evolved in connection with the delivery of day to day management services.
- Measure, monitor and report quarterly (including assessing tenant satisfaction) on the provision of management services including contractual compliance, quality and cost of the services.
- Plan, develop and deliver coherent and relevant tenant communications.
- Identify, understand and apply lessons learned from issues arising at the building, raising standards and promoting best practice.
- Ensure compliance with all health & safety, emergency procedures and safe working practices, statutory, regulatory & insurer's requirements including but not limited to Health & Safety Act, COSHH, IEE Regulations & Electrical Safety at Work Act, Environmental Policies and London Fire Brigade.
Detailed Management & Supervision
- Management and supervision of all third party suppliers and on-site staff.
- Provide technical and operational support to the property management teams in connection with the operation and performance of plant and equipment.
- Review, comment upon, oversee and prepare for approval, tenant's proposed works and alterations.
- Assist the PM with periodic audits of the services provided by the FM suppliers.
- Assist the PM and accounts team with the preparation of and 'on budget' delivery of annual service charge budgets, including the preparation of quarterly reconciliations and reports.
- Ensure compliance with all warranty specifications for plant, equipment and fabric throughout the building
- Assist senior management and the client's consultants with the supervision and completion of outstanding construction and snagging works and resolution of defects for base build and fit out works.
- Responsible for the management and subsequent refinement of environmental and energy conservation programmes.
- At least ten years' experience in similar roles of a 5 star predominantly residential scheme.
- Strong leadership and team building skills
- Recognised track record of delivering high levels of service in challenging circumstances and environments.
- Strong background including selection, supervision and management of in-house and third party supplier relationships.
- Proven track record in resolving issues with minimal disruption to the residents
- Proven ability to interact with the residents