Our client is currently seeking a Building Manager to oversee the day to day management of a residential site based in West London.
- To co-ordinate and oversee the day to day running of the building, liaising with the Property Manager and board representatives in order to ensure that all daily tasks are fulfilled efficiently and correctly according to procedure.
- To ensure that all residents are recognized, properly greeted and that any messages, mail or correspondence is given to them promptly.
- To deal with any telephone enquiries in a correct and polite manner, taking messages and ensuring that these are delivered.
- To keep an eye on elderly or vulnerable residents and assist wherever possible.
- To deal with minor complaints and ensure management are made aware of the details. To make a note of complaints in the diary.
- To ensure all public areas including the front entrance, lobby, corridors, lifts, signs, windows, and grounds are kept clean and tidy at all times and that staff working areas, rest rooms etc. are also kept clean and tidy.
- To keep a daily record of visitors to the property by contractors, tradespeople and others instructed by the Managing Agent.
The successful candidate must be able to provide sufficient professional references and undergo full vetting checks. If you have not heard back from us within 14 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.