My client are a well known estate agent looking for an Adminstrator to join their Build To Rent team at their head office. The ideal candidate has knowledge and experience in residential property within a similar role, be extremely organised and have attention to detail
The Property Administrator will handle all administration in relation to the letting of properties, including liaising with tenants and landlords.
The duties of the administrator will include:
- Responding to daily calls and emails
- Sending lease documents to tenants, monitoring they are returned and signed correctly
- Drawing up lease documents and serving notice documents to terminate lease agreements
- Remarketing of properties ensuring all details are correct and up to date
- Dealing with reference requests for tenants
- General administration duties, including editing/adding emails/letters or information to the database and scanning/photocopying
- Logging deposits within the approved tenancy deposit scheme
- Diary management for the Portfolio Managers
- Database management
- Dealing with utility and Council Tax bills for void periods, checking readings, dates etc.
- Arranging access to properties for safety and maintenance works
- Monitoring and chasing of Public Liability Insurance for all contractors, linking certificates and updating details
The ideal BTR Administrator:
- Experience within residential property, Student Accommodation or BTR sectors.
- Excellent customer service
- An organised approach to administration
- The ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Have strong IT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook etc.
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.