VERTO HR are currently looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Night Concierge to work in a Brand New Development based in Hackney Wick.
A unique opportunity has arisen for a driven personality to take on a challenging and rewarding role on behalf of a prestigious client in the rapidly developing area of Hackney Wick. The successful candidate would be responsible for the smooth running of a brand new, high-spec development of residential apartments. The site is easily accessible with excellent transport links.
As the first point of contact for many residents, visitors and contractors it is essential that the reputation of the client and their contractors and agents is upheld under all circumstances.
We are looking for Candidates with at least 3 years experience as a Concierge, excellent communication skills and a confident and approachable personality.
Hours: 4 on 4 off, 19.00pm - 7.00am (Night Concierge)
Start date: Late January
- Provide front desk services including greeting visitors and liaising with residents, answering telephone calls, logging visitors and contractors to the site and dealing with general enquiries.
- Parcel handling and logging.
- Patrols of the site and noting any H&S issues such as trip hazards etc to reported to client.
- Viewing and reviewing CCTV when requested by authorised personnel and saving of such electronic date if necessary by such authorities as the Police.
- Reporting issues to appropriate client, agent or authorities.
- Dealing with emails from residents.
- Respond and action reasonable requests from the freehold client and agent.
- Although no formal educational qualifications will be necessary, some qualifications would be advantageous such as English, Maths, IT, and other languages.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to use Microsoft Outlook, Word and basic Excel.
- Knowledge of Dwellant would be an advantage.
- Experience working in the PM environment.
- IRPM qualification would be an advantage but not essential.
- Experience working for a minimum of 3 years as concierge or similar role.
- Excellent references.
Please apply with an updated CV.