PMR are a specialist recruitment company working within the residential property management sector. We specialise in providing on-site staff to high end luxury blocks of apartments with temporary and permanent staffing solutions. We have grown consistently over the last few years and are a leader in our sector.
We are currently recruiting for a new Assistant/Trainee Recruitment Consultant, to work alongside an experienced Team Manager.
Duties will include;
- Arranging registration interviews for new candidates
- Advertising new jobs
- Interviewing new candidates
- Assisting with various temporary bookings and confirming with clients
- Formatting CV's
- Working closely with senior members of the team to manage temporary and permanent staffing needs
- Carrying reference checks on new employees
Whilst admin duties will form part of the role, this is very much a sales focused position which will require you to hit targets for sales calls, sites visited and candidates registered as you progress into consultant.
PMR strongly believe in training and development of our team and every current senior member of the company started as an Assistant/Trainee.
Previous experience working in property and/or telesales would be advantageous however no prior recruitment experience is required.