PMR are a specialist property recruitment company, based in Oxford Circus.
We are undergoing continued growth and are looking to appoint a further member of staff to join our successful team.
We supply some of the UK's largest property management companies with staff to manage their sites across the UK.
Working alongside one of the Team Leaders, you will assist them in a wide range of duties, these will include:
* Data entry * Creating new filling systems * Filling documentation * Scanning documents and filling where applicable
* Registering candidates onto company software
* Creating candidate folders on computer
* Writing up CV's into company format
* Calling candidates to schedule interviews
* Sending confirmation emails of work
* Sending confirmation emails of interviews
* Liaising with candidates regarding current and expected salary, notice periods, reason for leaving
* Providing feedback to candidates on interviews
* Building a rapport with candidates
* Sitting in on interviews and taking notes
* Using social media pro-actively to generate candidates and contacts
* Posting job adverts
* Writing up Job Descriptions into company format
* Keeping client information updated, adding and deleting contacts
* Building a rapport with clients
* Client visits
* Sales calls to existing and new clients
* Generating new sales leads through site visits
* Keeping the database updated with New Build Developments
Adhoc: * To learn about the property management industry * Keep up to date with industry news * To be aware of and know how to use social media, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus, Pinterest
* Educated to GCSE level � Good literacy & numeracy
Skills: * Must be computer literate and able to use Word/ Outlook/ Excel * Must have a working knowledge of social media
* Honest and Reliable * Driven and Self Motivated * Confident and Diplomatic * Team Player * Works well under pressure * Excellent communication and customer service skills
Hours of work:
Monday - Friday (09:00am -17:30pm)
Future of the role
You will receive both in-house training and be enrolled into the REC's training program, in order to allow you to progress into working as a recruitment consultant.
We are very positive that this role should attract ambitious candidates looking to move up to work as recruiters themselves. Our recruiters earn salaries in the range �45-60k after 2 years experience, so there is great potential for you if the role suits you.
You will need to be literate and numerate to a good standard, some previous experience in a sales orientated environment would be useful. More important are ambition, aptitude and the willingness to work hard