Property Managment Recruitment are represeting a leading Build to Rent operator, who are seeking an Assistant Property Manager to work across their Build to Rent portfolio
Main duties of role
To support Residential Property Managers in the delivery of a high quality management service, for the benefit of clients and residents.
* Provide administrative support to Property Management Team, which may including loading certificates, monthly checklists etc onto the Health & Safety System.
* Assisting the team in producing documents, including formatting and proof reading
* Support Property Management Team to ensure that all Statutory Compliance commitments related to buildings are completed in line with company policy.
* With assistance from the Property Manager(s) ensure building log books are being completed and updated regularly as per company policy.
* Assist Property Management Team procuring costs for maintenance contracts & repairs across the portfolio
* Collate operational data required for the production of client reports.
* Provide support on procurement of all service provider contracts, consumables and lifecycle items, ensuring value for money on all purchase
* Assist Property Managers when required, tasks could include sending out works orders, investigating enquiries and speaking to contractors.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Proven Facilities / Property Management experience for a minimum of 1 years preference
* Intermediate Microsoft Office knowledge
* Excellent communicator and contractor relationship skills
* Good time management and organisation skills
* Excellent attention to detail skills
* Good team player
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.