Our client is seeking an Assistant Property Manager with experience within the Residential sector.
To assist and support the Estate General Manager in the effective management of the Estate by providing efficient and accurate administrative support for the day to day running of the site operations and Management Company.
- To provide excellent visual standards and quality customer service for the development.
- To be self-motivating and to strive for and achieve success for the development and company.
- To foster a can-do attitude to encourage continuous improvement.
- To be fully engaged by taking accountability for all tasks given and to see them through to the end.
- To generate new and exciting ideas to benefit the team.
- Take personal responsibility for understanding and following the company's Health & Safety policies and practices, demonstrating personal engagement with safety and proactively identifying risks and hazards (to immediate manager) to continuously improve safety performance.
- Previous experience of working in residential leasehold developments, providing day-to-day property management support.
- Previous strong background in finance - in particular experience of working directly with or an understanding of budgets and overall expenditure for developments and assisting with forecasts and reports.
- To understand the major works process and the Section 20 consultation processes.
- Knowledge of the relevant Landlord and Tenant Act and RICS and ARMA guidelines.
- Previous experience of building and establishing relationships.
- Excellent IT skills - in particular using Microsoft Excel.
- The ideal candidate would be an IRPM associate (or willing and able to undertake this within your first year of employment).