Our Client are looking for an Assistant Development Manager to work at a luxury development in East London (789 units).
You will be working Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm. We are looking for somebody who has experience in a similar role for at least 2 years.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
-To assist the Development Manager in the provision of high quality effective management services to the development, working in close conjunction and co-operation with any residents committees or associations.
- To undertake the Development Managers duties when he/she is absent from the development.
- Ensure all communal areas and other necessary aspects of the development are presentable to the highest standard, fully serviced and properly maintained
- To assist residents in all matters (within reason and guidelines laid down by the client) to ensure the ongoing enjoyment and benefit of their home ownership
- Effective liaison (in conjunction with the Development Manager) with residents, addressing queries and concerns in an effective and timely manner
- Supervision of daily inspection routines and reporting to ensure high standards of cleaning and maintenance are maintained throughout, to include regular monitoring inspections and reporting of notable matters to the Development Manager
- To manage accurate on site records of all key activities on and around the development
- Support with the monitoring and supervision of contractors carrying out works on and around the development
- Raising of works orders in conjunction with the Development Manager.
- Ensure all health and safety requirements are in place and adhered to and that all necessary routine checks are being carried out
- Support to the direct cleaning and maintenance staff, including any monitoring of their performance in conjunction with the Development Manager
- Support to the development with concierge when the Head Concierge is absent from the development and cover for holiday / sickness absence (including undertaking emergency cover as appropriate)
- Provide a response to emergency queries (out of normal office hours) directing site staff as appropriate including site attendance where necessary
- To carry out other items as instructed and directed by the Development Manager or as may be required
The successful candidate must be able to provide excellent references and be willing to undergo full vetting checks.