This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a global corporate accommodation provider. This role is based at their London office, but you will be required to travel around London to visit apartments and meet with customers and suppliers as appropriate
You will be working 12 hours shifts, 5 on, 2 off and working every other weekend.
You will be the guests' first point of contact and will be responsible for ensuring that all their requirements are met, their arrival is seamless and that they experience an excellent customer service experience from the moment they arrive. The main duties include:
- Guest arrivals/departures
- Guest services
- Customer relations
- Educated to A-Level/NVQ standard or equivalent
- Full Driving Licence (desirable)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Organised, with strong time management and prioritisation skills
- IT Literate
This role also includes a weekend uplift payment and a potential bonus of £1,000 as well as a 70% contribution to a zone 1 and 2 travel card.