Our client is currentry seeking an Afternoon Concierge for a residential block based in Nottingham.
Working Hours - Monday to Friday, 15.00pm - 18.00pm
- Safety and Security of residents, building and staff
- When not available in the office, should always be available within the vicinity of the property
- Ensure access to the property is kept secure
- To carry out at least two inspections of all communal areas to include roofs and stairwells
- To carry out daily checks of all areas of the building
- Not to hold keys for any flats at any time
- Log all callers to the property
- Ensure that the refuse store is clear and cleaned at all times.
- Answer the telephone in the Porter's Office and pass messages to lessees or managing agent
- Accept packages/deliveries for residents and advise them accordingly
- To give general assistance to residents when asked - you may be asked for electrical meter readings
- Pick up litter i.e. items dumped throughout the estate and report to managing agent
- On no account to run errands for residents
- Ensure accurate completion of inspection reports
- Liaise with contractors who are asked to attend site.
- Ensure that the gym is being used properly and to report misuse or faulty equipment to managing agent
- Report any maintenance issues in the day book and contact managing agent
- Maintain health and safety and fire risk reports
- To report issues requiring the attention of external contractors to managing agent
You must be willing to undertake full vetting and CRB checks and be able to provide two satisfactory references