PMR are a recruitment company that works across the UK, assisting managers of private residential property with on-site staff.
Generally, these roles are for Caretakers, Concierges, technical staff and Estate Managers; we provide all of these on both a permanent, or temporary, basis.
We are based in offices in Oxford Circus, where our experienced team deliver our services to an expanding and prestigious client base.
As part of our expansion, we have recently set up an accounts office at Chippenham, which is where our payroll and accounting function is based.
You would work with both our Accounts Manager and HR Team
Your main duties would be,
- Responsibility for payroll of two group companies on a 2-weekly, 4-weekly and monthly cycle, we use an industry leading product, Tempaid, which imports timesheets and automatically generates both payroll and invoices.
- Liaison with recruiters to ensure timely and efficient receipt of timesheets and clarity on pay and charge rates
- Liaising with HR on salaries and benefits
- Issuing statements to clients
- Assisting with credit control and client enquiries
- Applying HMRC instructions for payroll amendments
- Ensuring client details are correct for invoicing and liaising with sales staff to obtain correct details
- Administering purchase invoices
- Assisting the Accounts Manager with ad hoc tasks
- Managing an efficient filing system for the various companies' accounts documents
- Dealing with phone and email queries from our contract staff about payroll issues
- Carrying out verification of Right to Work checks and managing the vetting and reference checking process for temporary workers
As part of this, we would actively encourage candidates that are seeking to develop their skills through AAT.
You will need to have had at least a year's experience in a similar role in accounts or administration.
You will need great attention to detail and the ability to communicate effectively, yet sympathetically with workers for whom English may not be a first language.
As a minimum, you must have 'C' grades at Maths and English GCSE, however we will happily consider candidates who are qualified by greater experience.
As part of the interview process, you will be asked to complete a skills assessment test.