Our client is currently seeking a well experienced Project Manager to oversee on-going refurbishment works at a luxury residential apartment development in South West London.
- Minimum 5 years' experience of leading high end residential refurbishment projects,
- A proven history of delivering projects on time within budget,
- The ability to successfully run multiple projects concurrently,
- A strong construction background,
- Excellent communication skills, be highly organised, with great attention to detail and a flexible, can-do attitude.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Overseeing, planning and delivering multiple projects,
- Ensuring projects are well managed and highly co-ordinated,
- Ensuring all required Planning applications, LTAs, Building Control applications etc are processed in a timely manner,
- Ensuring all aspects of the build process are completed on time, within budget, and to the highest possible standards,
- Ensuring design specifications are being met during the construction process,
- Preparing schedules, giving detailed progress reports, and ensuring relevant information is recorded accurately.
- Ensuring all purchasing is done to the correct timeline,
- Managing budgets, completing financial records, and maintaining margins on a project by project basis,
- Building strong relations and ensuring effective communication with clients, sub-contractors and colleagues,
- Managing sub-contractors to ensure the highest standard of workmanship at all times.
- Ensuring health and safety requirements are met on-site,
- Ensuring high levels of client satisfaction
- Fully accountable for Health and Safety compliance during the project works
All candidates must be able to provide excellent references and be willing to undergo full vetting checks.
0207 436 0360