Our client is seeking a day concierge to join their team at a high end residential building in East London
Hours of work:
5 days per week 8am-5pm
1. To work closely with the Development Manager and other employed staff within the property in ensuring that the highest standards at the property or properties are maintained at all times.
2. At the start of each day the Concierge is to liaise with the night concierge on any issues from the previous evening followed by covering any notes made in the DOB book and the desk diary.
3. Establish a good working relationship with all of the staff and tenants of the property or properties.
4. To comply with and ensure that the landlord obligation for health and safety and fire precautions are always met.
5. To assist other employed staff, building occupiers and visitors in the event of an emergency.
6. To acquire working knowledge of the technical equipment in the property / properties and be certain of how to obtain prompt assistance with defect or malfunctions that may arise.
7. To acquire working knowledge of the property / properties systems and procedures to enable you to take control of the property during the building manager's absence and/or during your shift.
8. To be familiar with the lease relating to the development employed at and be able to locate key information
9. To maintain a key log for residents including authorisation sheets and only release keys to those whose are named on the authorisation sheet
10. To ensure all visitors and suppliers sign in and out of the building
11. To carefully complete all log reports that may be required by the employer or the building manager.
Previous experience working in residential or 4/5* hotels is desirable.