PMR are a specialist recruitment company working within the UK residential management sector.
Over the past 3 years we have seen our sales grow by over 50% a year, we are a highly profitable and expanding business, providing a loyal client base with an excellent service.
Our Accounts office, based in Chippenham, is looking for an additional team member.
The office currently has two full time Accounts Asstants, in addition, the Director bases himself there 2 days a week.
As our contract staffing has expanded rapidly, we have decided to create a new role for an additional Accounts Assistant.
You would share most aspects of your role with your two colleagues, however it is anticipated that the majority of your time would be spent on payroll, bank reconciliation and purchase ledger, however we are a multi-skilled team, so you would learn aspects of the invoicing and cerdit control done by your colleagues.
- You would be involved in running several payrolls a month for around 400 contract and permanent staff
- Processing benefits and expenses
- Managing new starters and liaising with consultants and HR
- Inputting Attachment of Earnings orders
- Assisting in creating all BACS payment batches, prior to director authorisation
- We have a relatively small supplier ledger, you will provide the director with invoices to approve, before posting and produce a payments report every fortnight.
- You will be expected to reconcile our three main accounts on a weekly basis
You must be able to deal with our temporary workers and clients with a commercial outlook, showing tact and courtesy, but being firm when required.
Preference will be given to candidates with experience within a recruitment firm, or a similar sales-orientated SME.
You must be able to demonstrate that you have excellent communication skills and are able to work effectively as part of a highly-motivated and efficient team.
Excellent IT skills, preferably including Sage Line 50, Outlook and Excel.